2. If you have any queries about this policy, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer your questions.
2. Personal information collected and use of this information
1. Here is a list of the information that we collect about festival attendees, website users and those opting in to Strawberries & Creem update communications:
i) Name: we only store this for those purchasing tickets via our official ticket partner. This is in order to identify festival ticket holders uniquely (by name of booker) and in interest of on-site safety on the day of the event.
ii) Email: we only store this for people who have previously opted in to Strawberries & Creem update communications or who pre-register for tickets (opting in to receive priority news/announcements). We will only send you relevant information about Strawberries & Creem and related events. This will be communicated via both email and social media (see below).
iii) Photo/videos: professional photos and videos will be taken/filmed on the day of the festival, and may be used commercially afterwards. By attending the festival you are agreeing to the use of this material without your specific consent.
iv) Phone number: we only require this for those purchasing tickets via our official ticket partner. This is the in interest of on-site safety on the day of the event. Customers may also provide their mobile phone number when registering for tickets. In this case, this may be used to communicate news/announcements about Strawberries & Creem Festival ticket releases via text message.
2. Other use of this information
i) Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
ii) Cookies - When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer.
a) Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. A cookie helps you get the best out of our website and helps us provide you with a more customised experience when you visit.
b) You can block or erase cookies from your computer if you want to (your browser's help screen should tell you how to do this.
iii) Social media
a) We may also use email addresses of those who have purchased tickets, or those who have opted in to Strawberries & Creem updates, to communicate to these people via social media. This is used only to deliver news and information directly related to Strawberries & Creem events.
b) We may also capture information about our website users who have visited www.strawberriesandcreem.com from social media channels. This enables us to tailor our communications to be maximally relevant, based on the information they have viewed on the site.
4. Right to erasure (also known as ‘right to be forgotten’)
i) You have the right to erasure of your data from our systems. This can be done by contacting us at email@example.com.
5. Data retention
i) After consenting to us using your personal information as described in this policy, we will retain it on our system for as long as we deem to be a period within which you may wish to continue attending Strawberries & Creem events (or if you have opted in to our update comms). After that we will delete your data in line with this policy.
3. Other Sites
1. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our website, and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
2. In addition, if you linked to this website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
4. Further questions
1. If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.